• Increased awareness and interest in the arts by promotion of the arts council and its' member groups
• Networking opportunities with other culturally-oriented community groups
• Exchanging ideas with experienced and knowledgeable people
• A supportive resource for artistic undertakings
• A united voice to express the goals for the arts in Prince George and District
• Joint participation in the Community Arts Council displays, both on and off site
• Joint membership in Tourism Prince George and the Chamber of Commerce
• Workshops to improve management and board development for Arts Groups
• Opportunities to apply for grants from Cultural Services through the Community Arts Council
• Reduced rates for room rentals
• Reduced rates on service charges for ticket sales on group sponsored events
• ArtsNotes newsletter subscription and free contribution and advertising within
• Media may be juried and made available for sale within the Studio 2880 Gift Shoppe
The Community Arts Council is a resource centre for information on grants, summer schools, festivals, and much more . . . locally and throughout the province.
Three types of membership are available through the Community Arts Council of Prince George on an annual basis. Application forms are available at the Community Arts Council and here.
For a person interested in and actively supporting the aims and aspirations of the Arts Council.
A group who actively supports, or is principally involved in performing, visual, literary, or other cultural arts.
• Cultural Arts Member Groups
• Performing Arts Member Groups
• Visual Arts Member Groups
• Fibre Arts Member Groups
Member Groups: Does your information need updating? Please contact us with new contact names & numbers, updated bios or any other info you would like to see.
Business Membership (annual membership$75)
For businesses that wish to support the Community Arts Council
Any business in the Prince George area is invited to be a member. You will be listed as Community member supporters.